
Down the streets of Colaba,
Where it ended in the sea
His house there it stood, my friend - my gift from thee
I, to his mother a glutton for she, a cook indeed!
Fighting and playing - the days from dawn
at the end of day, all I did was yawn.
And mother! A siren she was...
Study!! For her word she fought!
And yet, I crumpled her word for him
And today I stand with him long lost.
The world calls for a friendship to the smart
But we, the little idiots were far in sky,
these great men wont't understand our flight
It is a subject to a poet's verse
But to my heart, it is charm, the warmth of sky
A call of god, a lost stride
It's glitter - is my daily shine
In its beauty, myself I daily immerse
it's warmth is something I daily rehearse...
Comments
Post a Comment