Walking down the pedestals of hope
I find the little rhyme
A rhyme of love and a rhyme of glee
A rhyme of ephemeral shines
A silver line, I wait each day for
Each day I wait to smile,
A little flower, each day it blooms
Each day it sings to that shine.
I call the god each day to come
I call the sun each day to burn
I call the moon to heal it's burns
And I call you to mark this run.
As I sing today with the bees on top,
I ring with a different light
And I call you to to shower some lunatic love
That showers on earth...
A smile...
I find the little rhyme
A rhyme of love and a rhyme of glee
A rhyme of ephemeral shines
A silver line, I wait each day for
Each day I wait to smile,
A little flower, each day it blooms
Each day it sings to that shine.
I call the god each day to come
I call the sun each day to burn
I call the moon to heal it's burns
And I call you to mark this run.
As I sing today with the bees on top,
I ring with a different light
And I call you to to shower some lunatic love
That showers on earth...
A smile...

Comments
Post a Comment