The songs move unsung by me,
The worlds move unseen
The heart fiddles unknown to you
And it passes a giggle to you.
The songs are eternal, short but loud
The stars dance their taps on them
The moon whistles as I fly about
The sun and clouds stare
'how happy can someone be?'
They think as they sigh
And saddened by their heats and chill
They stand alone and cry.
I turn and smile
As I walk a mile
I turn about and say
That walking is when you feel proud
Stand and you but stare
Walk forward, O the ghosts in men...
Walk about and smile,
Just check the colours that guard around
Check and happily glare
For life's a walk, everyone's talk
Everyone has a tale to tell
as for me, I stand in the golden woods
Meet me if you have time to spare...
The worlds move unseen
The heart fiddles unknown to you
And it passes a giggle to you.
The songs are eternal, short but loud
The stars dance their taps on them
The moon whistles as I fly about
The sun and clouds stare
'how happy can someone be?'
They think as they sigh
And saddened by their heats and chill
They stand alone and cry.
I turn and smile
As I walk a mile
I turn about and say
That walking is when you feel proud
Stand and you but stare
Walk forward, O the ghosts in men...
Walk about and smile,
Just check the colours that guard around
Check and happily glare
For life's a walk, everyone's talk
Everyone has a tale to tell
as for me, I stand in the golden woods
Meet me if you have time to spare...


Comments
Post a Comment