I don't live in dark
I don't live up light
I don't live in depths
You won't find me in skies
I am a little rascal
That bores itself around
And that's where I dwell
It is my heart, that I carry along.
I live deep down there
Where no one cares
And yet I am carefree and sound
The breeze alone is my silent friend
And we make a perfect pair.
A silent light that comes from top
Is filtered by the shady props
And it loves to meet me in oblivion
Changing its colours like the steady chameleon
Yet I by its sound know
That the skies have for me sent their glow
And in a silent prayer I say...
You alone know where I stay...
I don't live up light
I don't live in depths
You won't find me in skies
I am a little rascal
That bores itself around
And that's where I dwell
It is my heart, that I carry along.
I live deep down there
Where no one cares
And yet I am carefree and sound
The breeze alone is my silent friend
And we make a perfect pair.
A silent light that comes from top
Is filtered by the shady props
And it loves to meet me in oblivion
Changing its colours like the steady chameleon
Yet I by its sound know
That the skies have for me sent their glow
And in a silent prayer I say...
You alone know where I stay...

Comments
Post a Comment