Move on - No regrets


Sometimes I cry out of impulse
An impulse from pain
A pain from regret...
Sometimes I yell in gloom and dark
Gloom of thoughts
Darkness in my mind
Bit- by-bit it eats me all...the little tenants of painful yearn
Sometimes, it is dark to say 
That I am in a real fray
Angry at my known men
Anguished at their omens
Sometimes, I just kneel and cry
Bite myself or find a place
To hide

But yet as the road now ends
All I see is a light of
FORGIVENESS...
A light so bright that ot hides my dark
It kneads my ache
And in love I rock
I see a feather that slowly falls,
Descending from heaven and calling the rocks
Mercy has thee put in all
And mercy is what he himself yeilds...
Be happy and move on with pride
There is nothing else but...
Light


Comments