When is moment if not now
When is the sky if not now,
When were you?
When am I?
If not now, let's sit and cry
For time shall not give itself once more
If not now, some other day, I suppose...
Now, rise and walk,
Now, move sturdy and tall,
For now is the day
Now is the hour
Now is the call
Now is the tier...
Stand, you the son of men,
Stand and start anew,
But now must you begin about,
For now alone is new....
When is the sky if not now,
When were you?
When am I?
If not now, let's sit and cry
For time shall not give itself once more
If not now, some other day, I suppose...
Now, rise and walk,
Now, move sturdy and tall,
For now is the day
Now is the hour
Now is the call
Now is the tier...
Stand, you the son of men,
Stand and start anew,
But now must you begin about,
For now alone is new....


Comments
Post a Comment