Hello there,
The great and tall
The gullibles,
the ones watching their fall,
the ones with wings and the ones with rose,
the ones who sing in the praise of mistletoe;
For all who in my life sprang;
For all who shaped me as I am
And to all in whose lair I grew
I thank them all, not leaving any few.
Someday, we'll again profess our love
and that day the gods shall come to earth...
Till then my ode to you and friends
Someday We'll call a day again....
The great and tall
The gullibles,
the ones watching their fall,
the ones with wings and the ones with rose,
the ones who sing in the praise of mistletoe;
For all who in my life sprang;
For all who shaped me as I am
And to all in whose lair I grew
I thank them all, not leaving any few.
Someday, we'll again profess our love
and that day the gods shall come to earth...
Till then my ode to you and friends
Someday We'll call a day again....

Comments
Post a Comment