Let me tell you a secret
Which I have for long perceived,
unknown to the alleys,
for which have I long grieved...
it is my love, my life
the only twig in my file
the only honey
the only nectar hidden in the closet
the only blossom in my floret...
It is my love my passion alone
in which I burn the liquid snow
in which my life
for which my crest
I love alone that little nest
Nest - of soltitude and work
of passion deep to earth
Heating the hearths of hearts
kneading of pains of aftermath.....
Which I have for long perceived,
unknown to the alleys,
for which have I long grieved...
it is my love, my life
the only twig in my filethe only honey
the only nectar hidden in the closet
the only blossom in my floret...
It is my love my passion alone
in which I burn the liquid snow
in which my life
for which my crest
I love alone that little nest
Nest - of soltitude and work
of passion deep to earth
Heating the hearths of hearts
kneading of pains of aftermath.....

Comments
Post a Comment