In me flows the golden stream,
the dance of the five winds
The collosal havoc of the seas that fall
and through me float the seven realms...
In me is all that I seek about
In me is all I see
The storms they call, hovering large
Thundering in the hallow abyss
It breaks the chasm between the great and fell
It creates a new felicity.
And yet flows the golden stream down the valleys of mind
But now it is deeper in crates
chasms in its hidden graves
The stars that shun their lights in day
And the moon with which at evening they embark
The sun that heats the million hearts
And that night the moon it vaunts
That is all but a display of my innate winds
The display of all that is enlarged
And thus falls the golden rill, shallow as a upveal
But I know not where the sap all went
Into the hallows I perceive
The little daisies that rock with airs
And the little frogs that croak
The little millets gnobs that during rains they come
And the drops of rains that fall
All of them I connate view
view in you and me
The stream has now reached its mouth
ready to reconnect its zeal
The cosmic sound that vibrates so hard
That it shrivels the hearts of me
It is my own embark
deep within near thee
And that is where my mind pours all out
Creating a reposeful entity.

Comments
Post a Comment