Reconcilation

Festive time it was in the lane
A little happiness that life gave to bargain
And I the most happy-to-see 
Went to prepare for my glee.
The candles, the trees,
the holy breeze
The willow sways and the rivery gaze
The chandeliers stood right
And Jesus looked bright
When suddenly I entered a haze.

Against a mirror I stood
Sunken was in it all the truths
Ageless did it seem to me
Clueless did I gaze in me.

A little spread of truthful glee
 The rest was but melancholy.
I loved the stars but I longed for none
I illed the the dark but it send me run
There I stood in a miasmatic enchant
Longing for better
a life to understand.

But, I saw that for me I ran
Torn, shattered did I flaunt
someone, not me had crossed the ranks
And to him assuming me the world throngs.
In a trance, I fell it was cold
The heat of love was there no more
It was me, all a prank
never had I ever shown myself some frank.

I stood in awe of my own oblonged sun
Tending the sacrilege hearth
mending the scars of heart
And then suddenly he came to me,
It was none I knew but me

In the deepest pits of a golden craft
I lie there waiting for a start
Know it well, from today do abide
Let us sit together and reconcile.

Image result for prayer

Comments