
Today, amidst you do I stand,
Longing for a life
Longing for a all new hope
Longing for a strife
Standing alone in the lanes of creed
Awaiting for the gods to heed
Where they stand in the woods of life
I yet await that one true strife
Blunt and cold in the arms of age,
I lie like a fruit for forage
Sitting on the shallow shores of the ocean of hope
I sit, I sit and then cry...
But yet, there is a distant sun,
Burning hot, but bright
Upright does it stand like stone
Callous in its drive
Far too away, in its distant lands
Do the doves now call,
Far too close in the seas of hope,
Only do they recall,
And I, a weird visitor
strange even to the moon,
Sits here amidst the cold winters
Awaiting the strife - my only boon...
Comments
Post a Comment