The glory days of the golden morn,
When there was love, beauty and dawn
Into rest I lay that one companion of mine for long
So sweet to the ears are now those casual songs
When even the glee of the father's cycle seemed life's purposeful spree
To those calls of the mynah bird
Whose morning chants through me long rang
The myths that it told me, for long had I embraced
The tales that I wrote for me,
For long has it being recited
And today adieu to the chants
To those whims of glee
To those little disposals of willful pleas
Thank you the maker of life's little walks
Thankyou to the the composer of my songs
Goodbye to the little riverets
Goodbye to the moon,
Someday, we'll recall you
Just like the dusk recalls the noon
Yet, in the glimlit skies of thought
You'll find a place of light
Awaiting another obscond.

Comments
Post a Comment