Today I met Today,
A friend so old and full of decay.
In his eyes so blue stood a tear of pain
In his words so crude I realized his shame.
He called out in his words so straight
You men are a race of of lames
When I stood on your doors as a tomorrow of hopes
You like the sea on reef, trickled and giggled in a spree
When I shall be gone to dust
You'll cry like a begotten rust
But see, it was me as a man of youth
Beaming the tunes on the sun's flute
And yet have I grown Old of disdain
Neglect, indifference and utter pain.
So, you the man in your thousand views
Have never learnt to love the few
Past is death, future pain
I the sole purpose of your worship and aim
Yet in dust I sulken lie
In the whims of dry love, I seldom cry
For me, I come as tomorrow anew
Leaving you to see life day little few.
A friend so old and full of decay.
In his eyes so blue stood a tear of pain
In his words so crude I realized his shame.
He called out in his words so straight
You men are a race of of lames
When I stood on your doors as a tomorrow of hopes
You like the sea on reef, trickled and giggled in a spree
When I shall be gone to dust
You'll cry like a begotten rust
But see, it was me as a man of youth
Beaming the tunes on the sun's flute
And yet have I grown Old of disdain
Neglect, indifference and utter pain.
So, you the man in your thousand views
Have never learnt to love the few
Past is death, future pain
I the sole purpose of your worship and aim
Yet in dust I sulken lie
In the whims of dry love, I seldom cry
For me, I come as tomorrow anew
Leaving you to see life day little few.

Comments
Post a Comment