
72nd Independence Day
Today, India celebrated her 72nd Independence day, the day she awoke to light and freedom after all those years. I don't have much to speak about the past. It is past - something to give us insight into what led to the colonisation all those years ago. I can only describe the light that I feel (weird!!!) on this date of the month of August each year. The tricolour flutters as if coyly showing herself to her children, rising as she is hoisted and dances in the ecstasy of her revival.
Half a millenia old, yet so beautiful, yet so graceful and yet so candid...What do you think?
In her villages, she rests and in her farms she feeds, in her skies she flies...in her winds she sings. Her cities have her trotting with the kids or sailing near the harbours or silently admiring her children working sso keenly. Her austerity and benevolence are beyond bounds and yet she is so beautiful...
What Do you think?




India - a land of colours beyond just what eyes can percieve...
One may visit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T86f4Mjffw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXM-naMuAzw
Comments
Post a Comment