Fear

Far away in the lofty lands of thoughts
I was astray with long dark paws
paws to hold to the snow that fell
Yet, they were the marks of hell
Far away was a silent light
It gleamed the heart, but  my hands saw fright
They, in the dark abyss dwelt
For even in rain they feared the lord
Feared the skies in vain
But the heart knew in its inner spots
That light beamed in these games
And yet I for no reason known
Found a cave to sit alone
The heart feared dark                                                 
The hands fear light
I - know not what is left in me
Fear the fear in sight
So, alone - pondering on life,
I found the light of hope
It gleamed not from the cavy creaks
But from the inner soul
I laughed aloud, shivering the cold
And ice fell but warm
Sudden had this warmth come, I know not its humble dawn.
And the paws rose not in pain
But rose the feet
And I trod alone on the snowy cliff
Reaching the heart of glee.
The light that shone
Was dark to dark
The light it shone had a heart to laugh
And in a touch I found my pain all gone
The rains flew to a shiny dawn
And the paws were hands again
Abyss was heaven without disdain
And I pondered on a lovely thought
All the men from light are born
But their eyes they shine away from morn
And thus is the abyss - with fear of brawl
A single touch can bring the dawn...



Image result for what would you do if you weren't afraid

Comments