
As I walk this lane of dew so long
Falls apart the clouds of bonds
And all alone in this little world
There stands but this road of leafy shrug
All alone in a world of grass
Singing a song in a world so crass
Small is the sun that lights the creaks
filtering the rays to the grassy glee
And yet I being life the same man spawned
Am quiet in this walking song
Quiet in the song to contemplate on winds
Quiet in the song to live the breeze
Quiet for life seldom knows the bounds of time
And the bounds of rest.
For yet again even as I passed,
There sat a cuckoo talking to a snowy lark
And there a dove in a cove by tree
And lo! the tapping rains sent glee!
A man cannot be but light
In a world so gay, in a world so bright
In a world of lanes that never end
In a world so small - it's my cosy den
In a world so sweet with the honey trickles
And yet poison that vipers snigger
And here amidst the ballet of time
I stand and beam on this life of mine...

Comments
Post a Comment