The dying flower...

Related image

Blurred in the view,
oblong in taste
Rushing thoughts flew
talking with me in haste
And I peeked into their wavy arms
Singing the songs of the lost charms
But through the ages that then went past,
I was lost to a strange tune
down I fell aghast.

From the merry cries and  tantrums  of past
I've come to see the world as a cycle that will forever last
Forever shall it bloom to dust
Forever shall the dust blow to fall
Forever among its lively charms
Shall be the hues of life and death
Death of lives in a life we live
Death of songs in sonnets.

Not long ago, among the tantrums of past
Was the shallow show of love
Yet as the dawn goes past
There was a show of strength
For the first time did the sun yell at earth
Breaking the ancient coherence.

There were cries and there were rains
There was a clank and then there was pain
Yet little was the warring parties' gain
Nevertheless flew the blood bottled in heart
Chilled were the nerves and eyes grim served
Nevertheless the clouds then flew
But a flower from the fields was dried to see
He rose to an abode unseen by gold
And all I could do is to stare and hope
But all innate a thought slow flew
In me too the storm was blowing
In me again the blots were showing


Comments