Hopped in a garden


As passes the time, I am lost at words
Lost at calls that often call,
Lost at words in my way of life

What I need is a pride to install,
Not alone the way to talk
What I need is some time to think
Not just to yell at brim
What I need is to have some thought
Not only gay glee props

Though in my age and time,
I have longed to search for a meaning of primes
And yet on the racks of hope,
There is always some helplessness to cope

Still I am silent
Still I am prone
Still I am sassy
Still a lot I groan

But in this garden where many wonders I see
I have often refused my thee calling glee
Often have I asked just for some merry hope
With which the life of mine I can plaitiffly dope

But  I - a bee of sparkless dust
Searching and hovering abuzz
Hoped and hoped and hopped all day
Lost it all at the fall of the bay

But As time passes,
I am lost at words,
In perilous woods
Hopping over hope again
To reap some dust...

Image result for a mystic garden
Picture by Gary Heller. I got it at Pixels.
#Stupid is as Stupid does...
 - Forrest Gump(Originally written by Winston Groom, adapted as movie in 1996)

#Condolecsences to Ganza Hurricane hit in Southern India...

Comments