The seven whims




Image result for victory





Seven dreams I have lived on for long
Seven dreams have I often seen
Seven ways of life in me
These are  my seven whims...


The first whim is to be a god
God of self and god of thought
To rule alone on a world of dust
To be great enough to have a bust.

Second to flee on the fleet of clouds
Swimming through with wings and shrouds
Clumsily lying lazy under shade
Calling someday a day;

The third is a little weird alone
To be silent like the peaks aloft
To be calm as the rivers of the plains
Somber with no living disdain

And with these, what comes in thought
Is that I seek solace in all parts of life
Seeking peace and endless bliss
But lazily in petty fairy chimes

Fourth whim is gladness at heart
By talking, chatting, shouting hard!
Silently in the world of rhymes,
I wish to infuse a melody of mine

Fifth alone is a little afar
To hear the love of loved for long
A quick gossip and a long sung bard,
All sweet in this one life of ours.

Then comes wish the sixth
A little fight with the brother's kiln
A little fight with love on brim
Secluded from the other whims

However when I ponder now,
These phrases are a little 'how-now?'
But in me they with gush flow
Spontaneously chilling the songs that rest below.

Finally, in the seventh call
Is a happy world where all  do laugh
All do sing and all do hope,
All wish to show distress an elope.

And in these seven wishes have I for long lived
Walking the whimsicals to achieve these
Not speaking without and living within
Even conversely to call all songs I sing

For living in this world for long I know
That the world runs on the dreams eyes show
And in these dreams I have my whims
Waiting to receive the whispers of glee...

Comments