A little fantasy

##I tried making this one like a song.

A fantasy, a big one I had
A fantasy, a feat I lagged
A fantasy to just smile
A fantasy to be happy a while...

I have been hidden, I have been skimmed
I have been beaten, I am yet alive.

I have yet loved, I have been loved
I have yet hoped, I have yet smiled.
I have yet called on the morning birds,
I have but cried on their departure at dusk

Yet I have just a song to sing
A fantasy of little fantastic things
A little smile in the inner hearts
A little coy along the optic darts

A little gladness on each your face
A little beaming of a serious gaze
A little fantasy of warm hearts
A little fantasy of a life of sparks

A little smile when I come and go,
Just to feel, not to show
A little smile is all I ask
Deepest of my fantasies is have a beaming spark...


Image result for A smile
Image courtesy: Xaveirry via Google...Uniquely enough I got a picture just as I wanted...!!! 

Comments