#Sorry again. I do not know how poetic it might seem.
With all the thirst that for years I built,
With all the years of pain
At the end what awaits is a sudden death
Death to end some days.
For days a few I shall hold thy hand
Hold thy hand all ways
And in those a days of no wise man's talk
And in those few a days of no walk
We shall feel it free.
I walked alone for many a years
Many a years I searched for you
Many a years have passed behind
Leaving indeed gleeful days a few.
The skies ahead have golden beams
In the seas their cloaks now shine
In a distant world of light and bloom
I reckon the world is mine.
Let me sing it loud,
loud aloud
The calls that are my own
For never again shall this day have dawn
Never before it shone.
Out there where the breeze stops,
Just three steps from this line
Let our strides by slow and soft
For our calls may never align.
So, let's kiss the skies and earth
Let us kiss the moon
For in this oil of light and dark
In glee, I may go loon...

Comments
Post a Comment