A song for nobody

#this poem just casually came to me. 
It makes a lot of sense to me alone....

Poem:

Isn't it glad that the stories shall
One day be a part of but a history?
Isn't it sad and a little too bad
That all life one day shall be melancholy?

And we like onlookers on the golden sand
Shall await the merciless to disband
Await alone for the tides to fall
Await alone for meanings to crawl;

Isn't it cruel that those little leaves
Wither away to protect their tree?
Isn't it it sweet that at the end the river meets
Meets its love - the sea?

But in both the times, the fact is seen
Leaves die on gibbets, rivers change for sea
Yet they find honour only in the verses of men
For they are no goner, who wanted a little praise...

Isn't there someone to judge all scenes?
Who in the so-called December shall explain what life means?
Ain't I a soul with the infinitude within?
Who in his deep slumber creates the world without within?

But, I know it's sober  to be as calm as clouds
Yet that mood is shaken more often that I can shout.
I am indeed a vestige to that ancient promise of freedom
A  comrade in arm to the hopeful divine kingdom

I am a ranger if not any knight
For I know nothing of my deep divine might.

Isn't it a song that all of us sing
Just the words are different, isn't it what all the words mean.....???? 

Image result for divine kingdom paintings

Comments