Sounds #1 - Apathy and Sympathy

APATHY and SYMPATHY

There were all flowers around
The airs were filled with deep buzzing sounds

Sounds of bell that the church long rang
Sounds of those who fell down ranks
Sounds of making love in close
Sounds of friendships with long merry talks

Sounds of vases that break at will
Sounds of lifeless hands fallen still
In the closets of hearts and souls
Sounds of emptiness that clang the floors

Sounds of doors that the prisoned bang
Sounds of hordes that plunder clans
Sounds - they are just everywhere
Love too sweet, hate with dare

And I alone - a man no monk
Secluded in space and worn in work
And I alone - a man no god
Was lost in symphonies of bothering talk

Yet ahead and all around
Even the walls - were all but sounds.
Wails and woes and hearty laughs
Sober and sombre and a little aghast
Sweet and rough and a little coy
Some with sorrow, others with joy

My mind moved and so did heart
Leaving away the ways of craft
Just I hold my little calls
A little sound that I know won't be lost...



Comments