Looking Back

“So many things are possible as long as you don't know they are impossible.” ― Mildred D. Taylor


Glad I am to be born in times
Times of Men and dreams
Glad I am to be born in health
The health of Mind and peace

Hysterical, As I might term myself
Glad I am to sing
Sing the rhymes of a timeless lore
Sing the words of thee

Glad I am to be born with a bat
To be born in the age of arts
The cosmos move as the eyes behold
Behold the whimsical stars

To be born in an age where dialogues dictate
To be born to with a chance to grow
Glad I am to be born in times of men
Where still the sun burns and rivers flow

Glad I am that you here hear
The melodies of a man unknown
Glad I am that the ships still steer 
And there is so much more to go

Image result for colorful images
image from pexels.com




Comments