Sounds #4

Search for silence

Rang the drums, bang the drums
A little too loud sounded the drums
I, aloof from the merry talks,
Went to search for silencing the drums.

As flew the thoughts in my little mind
They crushed me for their cause
The speech of men around was dim
So, I set out to find silence in my halls
And with no success, sat down grim...

The resilience of nature is so absurd
That silence and sound - both disturb
One is dead, the other too deadly
And none we choose in out little fears
Alas, in our worlds that need one badly

Does silence yield silence?
I silently questioned the cause
And in the moods that were too abstruse to recall
I reached the halls of Harpocratic men
And looking at them I felt aghast

Running against the dark in the day
Where the sun silently lights the tops
I reached the mountain where secrets were kept
Looking at mine,
I felt shamefully retard.

But then to feel the coveted thriving
I knew it would be but silence innate
That shall point the world in privy

And there it was hidden in the heart's carcass
It occurs not through the wails to cope
It occurs not in lies of men
It prefers the septs of pain
It stands solemn on the stone of self
The little calls of silent disdains...


image source: http://veryangrybird.blogspot.com/





Comments