I AM (dated 23rd November 2017)
A mark that resides
Deep Inspite
Of heartful glee and sway
A question thus - never asked
Who am I, by the way?
Am I a lord, lordships gone
Am I a star, full of spark
Am I a wish, a fruity dish
Am I a lark, ready to fly far?
Who am I - I intend not to know
But yes I feel happy to bark
When I get rest from being a lark
Am I a monkey - jumpy jet
Or Am I an owl - a sleepy fret
Or Am I dark - where secrets are kept
Or Am I a spark - full of light to lend?
Am I kept - chained by thoughts
Or Am I free - disdained by self?
Am I a tree - shade and nuts
Or Am I just a prick - thorn with blood?
Am I a glider - in risk of fall
Or Am I the Earth - holding all that falls?
Am I a man - bound in death
Or Am I a god - unbound instead?
I know I'm a panda - stuffy stuff!
I know I'm an aroma - free to buff!
I know I'm heat - that both warms and burns
I know I'm snow - that both loves and slays
I know I'm rain - that both relieves and floods
I know I'm so much - it's hard to believe
I know I'm me - a tale long to live...

Comments
Post a Comment