Old Diaries - I just see

Well, this is apparently the 102nd self-written poem that I have published here. 100 reached

I JUST SEE
(Dated: October 05th, 2017)

The rivers call today to meet
And I spring about, about to bleat
For the skies are red in rosy hues
For the skies have set and the moon is in view
And for long have they called along
For a dance tonight on the cricketty songs

For the Trees buzz in the glimmering light
The fountains spring as my joy pounds
The clouds run clear as if hounds are free
The moon smiles with twinkles
And I - just see.

The skies have glowed to a coy yellow
The dews have marked their pearls mellow
The meadows dance and sing aloud
That the trees have stopped to frown out loud
The heart mine sings as birds chirp
The rhymes that in melancholy upsurp

As I race out through the fields and hens
I see deep puddles having ancient Zen
I see long seas in the eyes of men
Also with deep trenches in the hearts of friends

They too often feel the romance around
The cry and dare in nature's bound
 They too often feel the inner glee 
And I - just see.

Image result for dew drops
image from the sony alpha community

Comments