Old Diaries - I shall Walk

I shall be putting forth some of my diary poems here. These are the ones I wrote down in leisure or when a strong urge took birth in me and I naturally did not have this blog or access to it at that point in time.

I SHALL WALK
Dated: 01st December 2017

I shall wade and I shall strive
I shall walk but with my pride

I shall dance and I shall sing
Sending the world my songs and its chimes
And they shall see me not crying for long
For I shall rise each time I fall
Each step - with a better call
I shall jump and I shall glide
But I will walk with my pride
I shall throw the airs out
I shall blow all candles about
The way they glow
The way they heat 
It shall be I who shall in shine them defeat
For I shall run and I shall race
With my own accelerating pace
For I shall shout or I shall talk
For I shall bid moon a merry watch
For I shall let the stars stalk at night
And I will always walk with my pride.

Image result for Walk
Image from crosswalks.com


#Well I know not how these old poems sound. They still sound pretty good to me though! I remember preparing for the JEE - the engineering entrance examination in India and I really needed such thoughts...

Comments