I shall be putting forth some of my diary poems here. These are the ones I wrote down in leisure or when a strong urge took birth in me and I naturally did not have this blog or access to it at that point in time.
(Dated: January 2017)
The Sweetest Song
Which is the sweetest sound?
Fit to be sung to the crowns?
The one in the praise of the lord one said
That loves the love that thou spreads
Which symphony is the loveliest?
The one sung for thee
The cry and giggle of a little child
The slow chimes of felicity
The shout of a priest
The songs of love
The chirps of birds
The smile of a mother!
Is symphony not but sweet
When happiness is to fellows along
The Songs that thou perceive not for self
But for the men torn to be won.
Tis thy sweetest of sounds
The songs of Robin
The flow of breeze
The calls of the cuckoo
The gurgle of the streams
The songs of Earth are sung for sun
The leaves that rustle to thank the seas that burn....
Comments
Post a Comment