Today Dear shall I hold - 1

The Beginning of Summers

One day when you shall grow
And feel Just a bit bored
That day my dear has come for me
Hopping on the road

The skies are clear
And the days are warm
Living in this fear
Of a sunny sun
I burn in cold
And boredom runs 

And the mind is clear
And the hearts are warm
So I sing my dear
This little song

When the days shall not be sunny
And to books I myself hold
That day I know I shall hold today dear
The very today I scold

And when the gates of heaven shall open for men
And the holy rivers shall spring
In the fear of cold, I shall lose the tears of thee
And today dear shall I hold

And when the sunny days shall die to chill
And snow in its life rejoice
I shall in the fear of cold hide
And today dear shall I hold

And I shall await each time to hear this rhyme
Back in life again
And a year shall have passed 
And a dear shall have passed
And I shall have passed an aeon...

Related image


Comments