Love thy world

Let me know when I can freely tread
In the green grasses again - 
Unafraid to be broken by words
Unafraid to be lost in crowd
Singing my songs the way I want -                   
Unafraid and clearly loud

For if love be the winds
Cages exist cannot
If Love be the spring
Then no land can burn dry
Related image
Source: Wallpaperstock.com 


And yet I see burnt hands
Willows dry and children moaning
And yet I see the land of dust
And yet it is blood that often rains
Broken and worried hope begs for mercy
Broken and worried are our days

Trampled and broken, the clouds rain
Burnt down to ground - the forest lives drain
Smoked to choking - the birds cry
Forced to flee - the eyes of men have run dry

If love be the flower,
No world can stink
If love be prayer
Only to humanity, it clings
If love be a song
Let all hear it over
If love be a wish
Lets all try over...

Comments