
Living along the rivers and sun
I needed no one, I needed no fun
But you came one day unexpressed in note
And I knew for sure the heart won't give you way
But alas I cried when you left my side
I felt the feeling I never had
It was emptiness somewhere in me,
It was a dread somewhere strong enough
It was a cry literal to the eyes
And I know not what I had become
Living alone near the forests
I never needed a world I recall
But now it seems another world does
For it was born in the shadow of a tree
Too tall to notice the roots
Which had by then lost its grey
And was green with moss, tendrils, and shoots
Living alone near the stream and coots
And where the herns haunted on a daily run
I never needed a world around
For the waterfall was more than fun
But now it seems that the world was small
For there is much more that flows.
There is no true life and death
But just the fragments of what we see and know.
Living alone were the happy days
Until you arrived at the door
Then with you, I lived in happy times
Then one day you left to a world unknown.
I still live alone but now the forests are dead
A city stands in the ways of the west
I still am happy with a bush that grows
But I am sad still that there is no one to know.

Comments
Post a Comment