Is it enough to be bold and say -
Hey that's my call for today?
Is it enough to just grow and say -
Finally, I have what I wanted always?
Is it enough to just yell and weep -
Flooding worries with tears and cry?
Is it enough to just sit and smile -
While you're happy but no one else to smile?
Is it enough to be indifferent to world -
Not noting the opinions of all who were?
Is it enough to be in a beastly rage -
Admonishing who speak and silencing them to pale?
Is it enough to just be -
Alone in a world of bloody so many?
Is it enough to just aside -
Whispering songs to the mellow skies?
Is it enough for me not to be -
Maybe that pains, but soon will ease.
Is it enough for the whims to go -
To have all glee but no strive toglow?
Is it enough - have I often thought.
Is it enough - have I often sought.
Is it enough - just me and you
To live in this world on dust and dew?
Is it enough, I'll never know
Is it enough, it'll be long to know
Is it enough to think thus?
Is it enough? Isn't it so?
Hey that's my call for today?
Is it enough to just grow and say -
Finally, I have what I wanted always?
Is it enough to just yell and weep -
Flooding worries with tears and cry?
Is it enough to just sit and smile -
While you're happy but no one else to smile?
Is it enough to be indifferent to world -
Not noting the opinions of all who were?
Is it enough to be in a beastly rage -
Admonishing who speak and silencing them to pale?
Is it enough to just be -
Alone in a world of bloody so many?
Is it enough to just aside -
Whispering songs to the mellow skies?
Is it enough for me not to be -
Maybe that pains, but soon will ease.
Is it enough for the whims to go -
To have all glee but no strive toglow?
Is it enough - have I often thought.
Is it enough - have I often sought.
Is it enough - just me and you
To live in this world on dust and dew?
Is it enough, I'll never know
Is it enough, it'll be long to know
Is it enough to think thus?
Is it enough? Isn't it so?
Comments
Post a Comment