It's Calling - a nobody's song (diary for today)

It's calling,
A sacred past
Back again to the ancient halt
A halt from where this world begun
A halt which tore the ancient one.

It's calling,
The rain that patters
Is drooling down the face of earth
And often the wind that blows along
Showers drops on me face now
But in that heavenly breeze with which the showers dance
Brings more than just fun.

It's calling,
A self forgotten
Is ravaging to the heart back now
I know not how long this self shall last
I know not how soon I'll bow
The little rocks that held its way
Have slowly withered in rain and shine
And the storm that has risen
Now needs a fort
And with the very storm
I'm dying.

It's calling,
A small boy who hid
In the swarm of kids
When a game was announced
And often thought if a lot had changed him
Or it was the other way round.

It's calling,
A dead man long dead from this ephemeral life
Longing for the life again
Through his grave is he knocking this world
But he considers often abandoning the thought
For he has no heart for crying

It's calling,
A sleep dear to heart
But drear lets it not arrive
And in the fear of a loss too heavy to live
This little man works while dying...

Comments