OMNIA: SONG FOR A CHANGE
As the earth rolls on the grounds of space,
What changes is its colour
As and much as you like it may
It stops not even if it soothes the eyes
The flowers bloom spreading their life
Their petals rolled in pure glee
Their nectar seducing the throng of bees
And give birth to a sweeter joy.
But even amidst all life and hope
Lady Death is always close
She holds all in the same eyes
The men who falter and who in honour, try.
The friend who was there when you were young
Shall maybe there till he dies
And then in drear of the morbid times
There shall be none left of thine.
I have lived long
Long to see the ways
And I know that the ones I love
Shall be someday laid to waste.
Times always are there
Are always good or bad
And even if one holds it
It flows just like penurious sand.
All must go and all must leave
And all must fall to hell
That is what science always call
That is what we always drear
All must go and all must fall
And all must be forgotten with age
For in the advent of the eons to come
The sun must be called by a new name.
![]() |
| abstract I felt about this, but awesome pic - phys.org |

Comments
Post a Comment