It rains pitter-patter
It pitters and patters
And then pitter tap-tap
It sings as I walk
And the soil smells so fun
I walk as I rain
And I walk as it rains
I stand and I see
The gods aren't in disdain
We are same but with no call
We are same but he is tall
We are same for we rain
We aren't for I stand in shame.
I run when it falls
pitter-patter in song
I run when it heaves
And the chill it sends is weak
The chills I have are larger than it
The rains I have are weak
But the heart says we are one
But it knows I am meek
His rains have joy
Mine are for I don't
His rains stop at his will
Mine just need a same
It rains as I walk
pitter-patter it calls
It rains from the skies
And in my rains
It drains.

Comments
Post a Comment