Love, May I just for once know
Why you make me feel free to talk
Free to live and hopeful for an evening walk
And yet in the servitude of earth do I live?
Love, My dear please tell me dear,
Why some just have you like a little flower
While to some you appear so far and heavy
Just like a mighty tree?
Love, Just let me know this one time I swear
Why so mystic and why so sweet you are
To the ones on this way of the road
And the others suffer in the agony of the unknown?
Love, May I just ask for once
What makes others pride over you?
They sing and dance like a madman would
And yet at times, their possessiveness knows no bound?
Love - the feather on the crown of the madman,
You have in abundance filled my life
And yet I only long for your coming
Do come in numbers greater and unbound.

Comments
Post a Comment