This was written on 16th August 2017
I Promise To be Better
I wanna tell the songs I love.
I wanna tell someone of my love.
A shovel of a little dust,
A pinch of water and a little glee.
To see it grow manifolds into a tree.
And so I want to shrug my heap
I wanna climb up the stairs of time
To reach a little better than me.
I wanna feel the pride of heal
I wanna task the love of heaps
I wanna work for the sake of mine
I wanna wage a war against time.
One day when all shall sing my song
I know it's not gonna be long
Yet somewhere in time I know I'll be sung
But as not a song, just a little rhyme.
I wanna glee, not just flee
And I shall work
To reach a better me.
This I promise, I promise
Tis I promise.
Apparently, I was too much into the idea that I am lethargic and am not working for my studies. And maybe I was correct, maybe I was not. But then again, the feeling of not working aided by that of being weak and lonely gave me this platform...

Comments
Post a Comment