There was this inn,
Somewhere by the isle of rocks,
Hidden by mist on a stony top,
It was a land I once visited
Somewhere by the isle of rocks,
Hidden by mist on a stony top,
It was a land I once visited
And I must tell you,
I left in deep shock.
There was a playful teasing
And the tea was still warm to the brim
The inner construct was so pleasing
The bushes could though, use a trim.
There was a playful teasing
And the tea was still warm to the brim
The inner construct was so pleasing
The bushes could though, use a trim.
And while no one pleaded,
The innkeeper seemed so warm
Those little eyes I still remember
They were as joyous as young dawn.
There was no face to remember
But the men were so kind
That one old lady by the reception
Her strength was her beautiful smile.
The inn put me in wonders
And I could not through this idea swim,
Where had I come at this hour?
This place seems like an angelic shower.
How can a place have happiness in abounds
With no scars in the past be found?
And hence, this isle with its broken logs
Shall forever stay in my deepest bogs

Comments
Post a Comment