I reckon
The sea seems calm enough
To be a subject to talk
And hence I sit by the waves
To let go of some long walk.
To be a subject to talk
And hence I sit by the waves
To let go of some long walk.
To let go
Of some beaming words, I know
To bring in
Some peace that a talk gives in.
We all are demons
Even though good
In some stories we believe
We've never as actors stood.
And peace? I, as a demon
Have nibbled on my own act
And have gobbled up good
That was to lie on my part.
We all are gods
Even though bad
In some tales we believed
But did not end sad.
And chaos? I, as a diety
Have blessed some enough
And have condensed good
In the thought of bluff.
I reckon,
That's the word
I reckon,
That's the verse.
Comments
Post a Comment