Restlessness

I have been restless lately
Just like I was once before
And I feel my eyes drain for sleep
Just like it did once before.

The skies have been calm, I feel
The clouds have refused to form, I believe
And the heat gushes through the streets
To drink the last drops of nectar within.

The skies have shattered
To let the sun pour in
The Winds flows tattered
To heat this kiln

And in the sweat of the summer
The lockdown arrived
Shut is all this year
From the human eyes.

I dream of scapes
That I wished to amend
But was sent back home
To stop all my vent.

I fear my dreams for they
Remind of my act
I fear no sleep
For that act is in my pact.

I have been restless yet again
In sleep
I have been in a stampede
Yet again in my dream.

Eye of Horus: The True Meaning of an Ancient, Powerful Symbol ...

Comments