Each day as I wake,
I see that small bird
That sat on the window
The previous day.
And it chirps and it hums
And in irritation, I glare
But it chirps and it hums
Every day.
It comes at dawn and leaves at morn
And then I hear sounds grey
But to them, I'm strangely dull
Strangely dull, every way.
Each day at night,
I wish that bird comes to sing and pray
But comes it not on that window
And so hasn't come today.
The clocks dull ring
The walls dull shine
And I dull lie
All-day.
I wish that little bird be
Of the immortal kind
Reminding me of my dullness
Each day.

source in pic. XD
I see that small bird
That sat on the window
The previous day.
And it chirps and it hums
And in irritation, I glare
But it chirps and it hums
Every day.
It comes at dawn and leaves at morn
And then I hear sounds grey
But to them, I'm strangely dull
Strangely dull, every way.
Each day at night,
I wish that bird comes to sing and pray
But comes it not on that window
And so hasn't come today.
The clocks dull ring
The walls dull shine
And I dull lie
All-day.
I wish that little bird be
Of the immortal kind
Reminding me of my dullness
Each day.

source in pic. XD
Comments
Post a Comment