Everyday

So much to know
In this world of care
So much to let go
In this little myriad of snares.
So much to think
On this rocky shore
So much to cry
When I leave aboard.

The trees at the shore
On this busy day
Call for the evening
To be a little gay
And while the ships
In glory roar
The little child on the dock
In fear, rolls. 

The port is soon lost to sight
What remains are the waters
And many myself inside.
In the shine that the ocean
Wears from the sun,
The myself so fond of colours hums.
Myself disdainful rots inside
Myself so hateful cries in spite.

The seas are rough,
O my ship do sail
The engines shall not
let humanity fail.
Yet a myself who has 
Crouched for long
Comes out to call for
Lady death to come.

The seas get quiet 
And I pray the lord
And I sight the shores
And I pray to the lord.
But when I reach there,
In pain I cry
I left a world out there to cry,
To rebuild a world is so hard a try.


THE WAY OF LIFE SERIES CONCLUDED | Young Adults
Add caption

Comments