I wish I had a clock

I wish I had a clock with a dial
That could bring me forth to my past
And I could just touch a part of it
And could repairs a little of those broken shards.

I wish I had a clock that struck 
Every-time I fell
And the world would better know not
To come to this being of hell. 

I wish I had a clock with a voice 
That sang me a pretty song.
Songs that are pretty to hear
And songs that can give me some sleep.

So much I wish in a clock
So much I wish for I
I wish I had a clock that chimed
Every time for others I cried.

Dear one, my dear clock
I wish I had you in my hands
And yet unforgiving is time and fate
They send us on a life-long errand.

Alarm Clocks Drawing Clip Art Image Cartoon, PNG, 670x503px, Alarm ...


Comments