THE
Summers Have Come
The sun is up
The winds have died In
Their pain of thirst.
What remains is but the
The ambience and I
Everything else I've seen has
In this silence died.
The sun is blazing on the
Walls that stand
The clouds have gone to
Run errands.
I sit alone in a homely home
Ready to play some song
I sit alone in this homely home, ready
To wait yet again for long.
My dear, the summers have come
And it is time to live, it is the time to run
It is time to grow rusty in the sun.
The fields are free, the grounds so cream
The grasses have gone and early is morn
My dear, stand with that ball in the corner
Let us go, we'll come back at dinner.
My dear, let's go - the summers have come.

Comments
Post a Comment