Raised those eyes, of my dear, the beloved
And in glee, mine they found
Alas, soon, they were lost in a mellow trance
In mine, they found they had drowned.
Coyly they wrapped and in curiosity looked,
They rose in search of mine.
Mine? They were lost in some shallow glee
And in anticipation, I let them fly.
The world seemed small, and bothersome at least
When those eyes and my eyes let glide
The world seemed quaint in this very moment
When mine hit the eyes I tried.
Coyly, I shook and in curiosity wrapped
And yet, in longing, I looked above
And a sea of longing I found in them
Those eyes I searched had hit mine.
Raised my eyes in a search of theirs,
And in glee, I found those drowned,
Alas, soon I lost my own
And in theirs, I found mine drowned.
![]() |
| It was a free png clipart on the web |

Comments
Post a Comment