I have never known how people
feel it - love-
spoken of in the songs.
I have loved many people
in my life
and in my memory - they still live
not as paintings -but as live men,
they've often been spotted in some
regular dreams.
A lady I daily see -
she has an unbreakable faith and mercy
on me
A man, he comes less often -
a soldier by profession - to us, he softens.
A girl I remember, she was fourteen -
dark as amber and sweet as honey;
another had curly hair
and we often fought sitting on those
classroom chairs.
a boy often comes to my thoughts
when I think
tall and nasty, maybe my brother I think;
another boy, he is a little soft,
had a little obsession with digital sprees
but that seldom stopped him from being
the sweetest to be.
I have never, in my life tried
to speak the verses poets write
and yet they are somewhere still
and we know, we'll be and forever will.
Comments
Post a Comment